It is important to properly inspect and maintain your vehicle to ensure maximum life and performance. Victory Lane’s Full Service Oil Change is designed to ensure that your vehicle is receiving the appropriate attention at the appropriate time. We use only top brand oils, filters and additives so that you can have peace of mind while on the road.
Victory Lane also believes that complete preventative maintenance is critical to the life of your vehicle. That is why we do not stop at changing your oil and filter. At Victory Lane you receive a comprehensive 20 point preventative maintenance service and inspection check.
At Victory Lane we believe in providing choices. We understand that every vehicle is not created the same. Victory Lane offers; conventional, synthetic blend, full synthetic, high mileage and eco-friendly oils. These oils are specifically designed to meet the needs of different engine types and driving conditions. Victory Lane will assist you in deciding which choice is best for your vehicle and your specific driving conditions.
We also offer:
- Synthetic Blend Oil Change Service
- Synthetic Oil Change Service
- High Mileage Oil Change Service
Full Service Oil Change Includes (most vehicles):
CHANGE ENGINE OIL Replace with up to 5 quarts of oil
NEW OIL FILTER Installed
The Victory Lane checklist!
- WINDSHIELD WASHER FLUID Fill if necessary
- AIR FILTER Inspect and replace if requested
- CABIN AIR FILTER Inspect and replace if requested
- SERPENTINE BELT Inspect and replace if requested
- RADIATOR/OVERFLOW BOTTLE Inspect and add fluid if necessary (extra charges may apply)
- POWER STEERING FLUID Inspect and add fluid if necessary (extra charges may apply)
- TRANSMISSION FLUID Inspect and add up to 1 pint if necessary
- FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM Inspect and perform cleaning if requested at additional charge
- FUEL FILTER Inspect and replace if requested
- BATTERY Inspect and replace if requested
- EXTERIOR LIGHTS Inspect and replace if requested
- INSPECT WIPER BLADES Inspect and replace if requested
- EXTERIOR WINDSHIELD Wash and inspect for windshield chips
- TIRE PRESSURE Check and adjust as necessary
- CHASSIS LUBRICATION Inspect and lube if necessary
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID Inspect and add up to 1 pint if necessary
- FRONT DIFFERENTIAL FLUID Inspect and add up to 1 pint if necessary
- TRANSFER CASE FLUID Inspect and add up to 1 pint if necessary
*Replacement of items may result in additional charges*